viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

Phil Factor Clarifies

I know Phil Factor from his tech blogs on Simple Talk and SQL Server Central and I love the way he writes. He presents himself as "someone who has been in the industry since 1980, and still enjoys himself immensely", and I saw myself very identified to that (although I just started in the industry on 1986).

On his Simple-Talk blog, Phil Factor's Phrenetic Phoughts, I read a very interesting post about the struggle of junior managers on surviving in the competitive corporate IT environment, it is called "The 'Turkey' principle and the 'Tethered Goat' trick" (http://www.simple-talk.com/community/blogs/philfactor/archive/2010/06/25/93225.aspx).

Phil had the ability to clarify a major issue on junior managers' career: the belief that someone is going to tell them the whys, whats and hows of their duties. Very interesting…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario